Southern Birth Justice Network will host its annual Birth Justice Doula Training.
Fri, Feb 21, 2020, 7:00 PM -
Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 6:00 PM EST
Develop knowledge and skills to support birthing families while improving outcomes. Birth Justice Doula Training is open to the community; ideal for aspiring, new, and experienced doulas, or anyone else eager to gain skills in advocacy, holistic care, and justice in birth work.
- hands-on skills to support clients through birth
- how to dismantle barriers to a healthy pregnancy and postpartum
- how to advocate for the best outcomes
- to create an emotionally and financially sustainable doula practice
- about health disparities affecting birthing people in our community
Tuition Sliding Scale: $200-600. Please be ethical and pay what you can afford. Every full price registration covers a Young Mamas attendance to the doula training. Payment plans and need-based scholarships available.
Lunch will be provided; and we got you vegan and vegetarians.
Childcare is available on-site for $10/day per child.
Southern Birth Justice Network
12100 Ne 16th Ave #109
North Miami, FL33161
Learn the 5 steps to Birth Justice Doula Certification. Completing this training is STEP ONE.