Southern Birth Justice Network is offering virtual trainings for Doulas and Birth Workers to keep our community up to date and informed on best practices to combat Covid-19 .
Facilitated by Delmar Bauta
Develop knowledge and skills to provide remote support to birthing families. Learn how to stay safe and maintain ourselves while serving and advocating for clients.
SBJN's virtual trainings are available for a sliding scale payment of $20-$50. Please donate what you can and a link to the training will be emailed to you.
- hands-on skills to support clients through birth
- how to dismantle barriers to a healthy pregnancy and postpartum
- how to advocate for the best outcomes
- to create an emotionally and financially sustainable doula practice
- about health disparities affecting birthing people in our community
Tuition Sliding Scale: $200-600. Please be ethical and pay what you can afford. Every full price registration covers a Young Mamas attendance to the doula training. Payment plans and need-based scholarships available.
Lunch will be provided; and we got you vegan and vegetarians.
Childcare is available on-site for $10/day per child.
Learn the 5 steps to Birth Justice Doula Certification. Completing this training is STEP ONE.